There are complex supply chains behind the hi-tech industry, mainly regarding the administration of raw materials and supply. These supply chains are known for their reliance on accuracy, speed, and on a constant review of metrics.
Usually, hi-tech companies are under pressure to manage their costs with efficiency, minimize time to market as much as possible, optimize the logistics processes, and guarantee the return on investment, particularly when they have made large investments in infrastructure, development, and research projects.
At Solistica, we are aware of these challenges and we make the best use of our FTL and LTL transportation and our technology to manage risks and to efficiently handle valuable goods such as this industry’s.
- Risk management for high value-added cargo.
- Online visibility in real time.
- Connectivity with IT systems.
- Internal and external monitoring and tracking.
- Increased flexibility and response capability.
- Robust insurance policies.
- Delivery management system over the web, mobile devices, and EDI.
- Control of serial numbers.
- Distribution with large wholesale networks, shopping centers, and retailers.