These household, beauty, and personal products are usually bought at grocery stores, supermarkets, and do-it-yourself outfits; however, they are increasingly available at convenience stores as well. The competition among these types of stores focus mainly on price, product availability, and convenience.
Our experience in the consumer goods industry comes mainly in the form of controlling lots, managing FIFO (first expired, first out), and special shelf life. Our increased capacities for managing large volumes, FTL and LTL transportation, supplying different store formats, warehousing, and value-added services, make us experts in this sector.
These are some of the benefits we offer:
- Smart assignation of goods.
- Optimal use of assets and stock replenishing.
- Real-time visibility of cargo.
- Increased flexibility and response capability.
- Synchronization of the inventory process with real-time visibility.
- Customized projects.
- Reverse logistics.
- Management of incidents and schedules.
- Delivery management system over the web, mobile devices, and EDI.
- B2B distribution with large wholesale networks, shopping centers, and retailers.
Are you interested in a logistic service?
Please, give us your contact information and we’ll gladly get in touch with you.