Retailers also determine the offer nowadays: they control, organize, and manage the supply chain, from production to consumption; therefore, they need to anticipate events and react quickly to any variations in the behavior of buyers, creating strategies to move products efficiently and profitably.
Solistica understands these needs and offers end-to-end and specific solutions for three retail segments – self-service, specialty, and department stores – looking to improve the control of lots and the handling of large-volume, high-rotation, and seasonal products, as well as last mile services, cross docking, safety, reverse logistics, cold chain, and outsourced manufacturing processes.
These are some of the benefits we offer:
- Visibility of cargo in real time.
- Optimization of warehouse and shelf space.
- Placement of products in more strategic locations.
- Customized projects.
- Delivery management system over the web, mobile devices, and EDI.
- Management of incidents and schedules.
- KPI for operational performance.
- B2B distribution with large wholesale networks, shopping centers, and retailers.
Are you interested in a logistic service?
Please, give us your contact information and we’ll gladly get in touch with you.