Our commitment to each of our clients and employees is of the utmost importance. In times when we are facing the global risk of the Coronavirus [COVID – 19] Pandemic, it is important to keep in constant communication.
Ensuring the supply and delivery of goods that are a current priority for people’s health and daily lives is one of our day-to-day missions, and what keeps us motivated to do our jobs even in the most adverse conditions.
Looking to monitor and manage the situation in every region, and in accordance to our Risk and Crisis Management protocols, we have set up a Crisis Committee that is in constant communication and carries out frequent virtual meetings to disclose updates and to understand how this contingency is evolving in each work center. We keep continuous communication with the operations in all the countries where we are present, so we can offer the best solutions for our clients if a critical situation arises.
Our operations are on course, nevertheless, and always prioritize the health of our employees, suppliers, and clients. Aiming to ensure the operational continuity, we have activated follow-up and cautionary measures via constant monitoring in each of our operational centers, so we can detect early warning signs and cases to avoid the spread of this disease.
We have activated our operational contingency plans, which contemplate specific actions and measures depending on the contingency level at each work center. Every mitigation tool and database use the official protocols set by each country.
Looking to protect the wellbeing of our employees, we have set up protocols to help curb the spread of the virus. The following are some examples:
- Putting International travel on hold and restricting all domestic travel.
- Implementing home office for applicable positions and roles.
- Using digital channels, such as videoconference and teleconference, to carry out our meetings.
- Keeping at least 4 feet for social distancing.
- Observing social distancing at work centers.
- Avoiding shaking hands, kissing, and hugging.
- Isolating suspicious cases, even for those not showing symptoms.
- Intensifying sanitary measures in all work centers.
- Keeping clients, employees, and suppliers periodically updated.
- Monitoring epidemiological indicators at the company.
- Setting up collaboration attributes with confirmed cases, and monitoring their clinical status.
- Implementing individual control procedures for sanitary, nutrition, and hydration measures at work.
- Drivers, visitors, and suppliers must comply with the rules for personal hygiene, sanitation, and behavior.
Each operation is measuring the evolving conditions in work centers via constant monitoring and assessment. Every region is defining its strategies according to any applicable plans; always minding the recommendations and instructions put forth by WHO and the authorities of every country and region.
We will keep constant communication and are open to answer any questions you may have.
Solistica’s Top Management Team